Welcome! This website showcases the work of faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students at UConn who study the history, mechanics and evolution of landscapes around the world at human timescales within individual watersheds and at the much longer and larger scales of actively evolving orogens. We are comprised of individuals from the Department of Geosciences and Department of Geography.
Lead Faculty Member: Will Ouimet,
Associate Professor, Department of Geosciences and Department of Geography
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 860-486-3322
Group Instagram Feed
Follow us @ouimet_uconn_geomorphology
- Check out our group’s two recent CATENA publications on relict charcoal hearths in CT!
- Congrats to Sam Dow on her recent publication in ESPL!
- Highlights from NEGSA in Albany, NY, March 21-23, 2016
- Highlights from GSA in Baltimore, MD, Nov. 1-4, 2015
- AAG 2016 Symposium on Physical Geography: Challenges of the “Anthropocene”